August 14, 2008

Libby & Matt






Sunday August 10, 2008, Libby Folkert & Matt McKinley said "I do" at Lake George Church in Colorado. Libby has been like a little sister to us, so being a part of her celebration was extra special. After shooting her brother Tim's wedding a few years ago, we already knew much of her family—they are a fun bunch . We were all stoked the rain stayed at bay and the overcast skies made for divine light. The ceremony was sweet with both Matt and Libby's fathers conducting the ceremony—there weren't many dry eyes by the end. The party moved onto M-Lazy C Ranch for the reception, complete with amazing BBQ, lassos, horseshoes, hayrides, campfires, and other "ranchy" fun. Congratulations Libby and Matt. Thanks for letting us share in your day. We can't wait to see you in California!

Click here for a slideshow of the day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what amazing land scape's and tell that boy to put some shoes on. :) Great shots as always peter.

Smarshie said...

Wow, that looks like such a fun wedding! Tell them to come visit us in Cali. =)

caramac said...

yes....good job as usual, peter thomsen. good seeing you and jana a bit this past month in SC!!! I like you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Peter, Frank here. Nice Lambretta. And I mean that in the most masculine way. Thanks for your post about the Tombstone column. What's the Vespa site? I may send a link to them/it.

Later,

Frank

Lara Parent Photography said...

Great photos, Peter! I am a friend of Libby's mom, Barb.
You did a wonderful job capturing the energy and personalities of the day.
Loved the plate shot and the many fun other shots as well.