December 6, 2011

Katie + Jonathan

Here is a slideshow and a few photos from Katie Knapp & Jonathan Segev's lovely fall wedding at Wente Vineyards in Livermore. They had an outdoor ceremony under a canopy of fall colors. It was short but very sweet. Yes, I fogged up my viewfinder when the tributes were being read. Their creative personal touches, like the stone & grass centerpieces and homemade jam favors, made for a simple yet elegant wedding. The DJ and band kept everyone dancing, and oh buddy could this crowd dance. Jon & Katie, I wish you two all the best as you start your married life together. I look forward to the next time our paths cross.

Thanks to the Wente staff for an amazing meal and to Mike Murrow for working with me for the day. You killed it with that parting crowd shot.

Click  here to view their slideshow.





























1 comment:

oded said...

beautiful & happy pictures.