



It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. This past week it was a balmy 29 degrees when I went to hop on the scooter. I know my brother James in Truckee would give me a big "whaaah," but a frosty scoot at 55 mph is cold. This week was the first time I've ever had ice boogers riding the Vespa—I think I'd like to save those for the slopes. Earlier in the week we were awoken by the sound of hail failing around 3:00 AM. It was cold enough to still have a white deck when we crawled out of bed. Later that day I ran into an old friend at Mount Hermon who was taking his cross country skis up to the top of Felton Empire Grade to go make some fresh tracks. Fun times.
I hope the Christmas season is treating you all well. Stay warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment