




Christyn and Paco tied the knot today in one of the most spectacular places I've had the privilege to shoot. Their celebration was a Mexican Fiesta in the hills of Woodside, CA, complete with a Mariachi Band—too cool. We saw a bobcat on our way to the wedding and heard and saw a hawk circling the ceremony. The fog stayed away and sun wasn't too hot. Instead of tossing the bouquet and garter, they put them into a pinata and let the guest whack at it. What an amazing day it was. Christyn and Paco, your day turned out perfectly. Thank you for sharing it with us. Jana, Josh and I had a great time spending the day with you and meeting your family and friends. I look forward to the next time paths cross. Vaya con Dios.
Click here to view their slideshow.
No comments:
Post a Comment